juli 08, 2010

Miffy-Nijntje

I made this kit for my nephew or niece that's expected by the end of august :-D
My aunt loves Nijntje (as we say in Holland), but not the traditional one as you can see.
Hope you like it to!
Enjoy...
And ofcourse I would love to see what you made with it, feel free to e-mail me at:
juicyscrap@hotmail.com


With Love,sig1

10 Lovely's Made Me Smile:

Anoniem zei

What a super cute kit! Thanks for this Nijntje-gift! ;-)
(which is a great word btw)

Lori zei

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH zei

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave zei

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jul 01:25pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shell zei

Thank you for this cute kit! My baby boy loves Miffy :) My Grandmother is Dutch and she bought him a little Miffy tshirt back from Holland before he was born :)

CactusFreek zei

This kit is AWESOME! Thanks :o)

Katja zei

I LOVE nintje - thank you so much!!!

Sylvia zei

thanks for sharing!! So beautiful!

schellie zei

Hallo Joyce,
Ik kwam toevallig via een link op je site terecht. Ik zie dat jij ook uit Nederland komt.
Wat een leukertje is deze set met die Nijntjes. Leuke kleurstelling ook met dat turquoise en lime.
Helaas werkt de link niet meer. Zou je hem nog een keer willen uploaden?

Anoniem zei

Hoi Joyce,
Ik sluit mij aan bij het bovenstaande bericht. De kit ziet er geweldig leuk uit!! maar de link werkt niet :(
Zou je hier iets aan kunnen doen? Alvast bedankt!!!!
Groetjes Jolien