maart 24, 2010

It's Spring!

And here's the kit I promised!
It's tagger size (I'm stil into tag making :D).
Hope you like it, and love to see what you made with it!
Enjoy...
PS: There's a little surprise comming and it has alot, well everything to do with this kit ;))


With Love,
sig1

5 Lovely's Made Me Smile:

CBH zei

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

shellday zei

Thank you for sharing your time with us. I do really appreciate it and thank you
Mickey

Anoniem zei

Thank you for sharing your work. Especially like the window frames...cute! Kay

CraftCrave zei

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Graphics category today [24 Mar 10:04pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lori zei

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list