maart 06, 2009

I've Been Challenged!

I've been challenged by Lisa From LisaDesigns and Maggie From LoneShellCreations

Photo Challenge
This is the challenge instruction:
Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

So here's my pic...

This picture is taken on a trip to the Blue Man Group.
Each year, me and my team, have a team trip.
In 2006 we went to the Blue Man Group, it was great!

And now I challenge:

Allie from Allie Browns Layouts
Shawna Scrap Stuff With psp Tutorials
Riann From Freubel Art
Pinky From Pinkys Couture Scraps
Jill From Created By Jill
Yarrow From Fall3n Angel Scrapz

Check out there site for there amazing work!

Love, Joyce

1 Lovely's Made Me Smile:

"MOI" Freubel zei

Mwhoehahaaaaaa.
Dit is wel een héle goeie Joyce !!
Dus jij denkt my nu te "taggen" ??
klik hier dan maar !
LOL
http://freubel-art.blogspot.com/search/label/i%27ve%20beenTAGGED

(ffkes kopieren/plakken, weet anders ook niet hoe ik hier een directe link kan plaatsen)
GROETJESSSSS :-)