maart 08, 2009

Easter Egg

I love easter eggs so, these áre my first, but won't be my last!


4 Lovely's Made Me Smile:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search zei

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free zei

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Jody zei

Lovely eggs. Do you know how to make a nice Easter basket to put them in? Would love to have a basket.

Thank you

Juicy Scrap zei

Hi Jody,
You asked me how to make a basket and a really don't know. A can send you a template of one but the eggs are already in there.
Maybe you can leave them out of it.

Here's my e-mail:
juicyscrap@hotmail.com

Let me know if you're interested!

Greetz, Joyce