februari 26, 2009

I've got a award!!!!!

And here it is, my second award!!!
Thank you Pinky's Couture Scraps for givin' it to me!




So now it's my turn to pass it on, here are the rules:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.



2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!



3. Link to your nominees within your post.



4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.



5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.

And here are the blogs I think deserve a award to:

Lisa Designs

Scrap Stuff With psp Tuturials

Alli Brown's Layouts

LoneShell Creations

Freubel Art

Fall3n Angel Scrapz

Candys Treats

Delicious Scraps

KittzKreationz

NBK Scrap

0 Lovely's Made Me Smile: